|Terms and Conditions:
Hours of Operation
TheArtofPutters.com is located in Southern California and operates on Pacific Standard Time. Our hours of operations are listed below for your convenience. We have a voice mail system which we check regularly ( except weekends and holidays ), so if you reach us during closed hours, please leave a detailed message and we will return your call the next business day (310-856-1500).
Monday-Friday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST ( Pacific Standard Time )
You may also send us an e-mail which we will reply to promptly during the next business day at: support@TheArtofPutters.com
Note: We are closed weekends and holidays!
- We ship all of our products via UPS and all orders placed before 1:00 PM PST Monday-Friday, will ship same day pending. You will receive a notification e-mail from UPS with your tracking number and estimated arrival time.
- Note: Free UPS 2nd Day Air shipping on Tour Putters. International shipping of Tour putters is also free by UPS World Expedited shipping.
- All other product will be shipped by United States Priority Mail ( 2-3 business days ). Shipping costs for these items vary by weight and zip code. Total shipping costs will be displayed at check out.
Once the putter is sold we do not accept returns. However if there is any defect found that we missed before shipping the putter we will pay for the shipping back and give you a full refund!
- Call us at 310-856-1500 during business hours to speak to a customer representative if for some reason you have a defective item. Ask for a return authorization number please.
- Pack up your product securely and send it to:
C/O Plaza Golf - Dave
23715 Crenshaw Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90505
- You will be contacted when your package is received and your refund will be promptly processed.
PayPal is our online payment system. You do not need to have a PayPal account to use this check out system. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards through this system, or you can use your PayPal account.
Unfortunately, we do not accept checks, C.O.D. or Money Orders at this time. If you have any questions regarding your payment, feel free to send us an E-Mail at support@TheArtofPutters.com.
Our apologies go out to our California customers. Because our business is located in California, the state and federal regulations require that we charge sales tax on orders shipped within California. Sales tax will automatically be calculated and added to all orders shipped within California. All other non-California customers will not be charged sales tax on their purchases.
At TheArtofPutters.com we do everything we can to ensure that the items shown on the site are available at the time of your order, and that you are able to get your order when you want it. However, due to the limited availability of our merchandise, all items are subject to prior sale. We will notify you via E-Mail of when we expect to ship your order.
Please Note: All orders are subject to acceptance by TheArtofPutters.com and we reserve the right to refuse delivery of any orders we feel may be fraudulent.
Occasionally, a product is damaged while in transit. But don't worry, we insure all packages! It is a good idea to check your packages for any signs of shipping damage before opening and note any damage. Please keep your original packing slip as you will need it for your return. If there is obvious damage, please do the following:
- Call the shipping company (UPS ) as soon as possible to submit a damage report.
- If you do need to return the products, follow the returns instructions found above.
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Should you need to return merchandise due to a damaged shipment, TheArtofPutters.com will promptly refund your purchase price upon receipt of your return.
TheArtofPutters strives to constantly maintain accurate, competitive pricing on every item we offer. However, occasionally mistakes occur. If there is a price discrepancy on our site, TheArtofPutters.com reserves the right to not honor the listed error.
All of our Scotty Cameron putters come with a COA, issued from the Scotty Cameron Putter Studio. To learn more about the COA's, go to: http://www.scottycameron.com/authentication/default.asp